Thursday, October 8, 2020

Autumn Seeds

Hello everyone,

Today's post is a lovely fall 'thinking of you' card.


The card base is Close To My Heart Flaxen.  The image is Woodware Going To Seed stamped in Tsukineko Brilliance Pearlescent Beige, Olive and Rust on a vanilla of unknown origin.  The sentiment is Poppy Stamps Art Deco You Are Wonderful stamped in Stampin' Up Early Espresso on more vanilla of unknown origin.  The image and sentiment panels are layered on Close To My Heart Brown Bag and Champagne.  The embellishment are BasicGrey Metal Studs.

I'm really loving this stamp lately and it is just spectacular in these pearlescent inks.  It's a rather large image but with the simple lines and blank space, it's not an overwhelming.  I love how well the ink and solid paper colours coordinated.  This is a wonderfully neutral card.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment