Tuesday, October 27, 2020

A Christmas Postcard

Hello everyone,

Today's post is another quick and easy Christmas card.


The card base is Stampin' Up Very Vanilla.  The image is Inkadinkado stamped in Stampin' Up Blackberry Bliss on Very Vanilla and layered on more Blackberry Bliss.

Fall is a time of year when I'm exceptionally busy and it's worse this year as I'm trying to prepare for Christmas well in advance.  That said, card making is currently at the very bottom of my 'to do' list.  I'm working on a very special and very large Christmas card project so I'm trying to craft as many quick and easy cards as possible while at the same time still getting beautiful results.  I'm grateful that my stash of large sentiment/image stamps is fairly decent because it's giving me a lot of options.  I particularly love this postcard image, especially in Blackberry Bliss.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment