Wednesday, October 21, 2020

Perfect Poinsettias

 Hello everyone,

Today's card is a pretty poinsettia Christmas card.

The card base is a mirrored blue of unknown origin.  The printed paper is also of unknown layered on a white of unknown origin and a shimmery dark pink Bazzill.  The sentiment is Cornish Heritage Farms Christmas Expressions stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on Recollections White and layered on more dark pink and mirrored blue.  The embellishment is a Recollections dimensional sticker.

I love the juxtaposition of the softness of the printed paper against the shine of the mirrored card base.  It shouldn't work but for some reason I find it quite pleasing.  I love the traditional sentiment which works well with the traditional poinsettia images.  I don't think I chose the best embellishment but it's not the worst either.  It's still a great result.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment