Sunday, October 4, 2020

Formally Flourished

Hello everyone,

Today's post is a very elegant birthday card.


The card base is Stampin' Up Purple Posy.  The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on Close To My Heart Gypsy and Paper Accents Glossy Gold.  The sentiment is All Night Media Birthday Greetings stamped in Close To My Heart Smokey Plum on Recollections White and layered on more Gypsy and Gold.  The embellishments are EK Success Halloween Dots.

I've used this printed paper before and have not been disappointed. The colour combination is wonderful!  I love the gold outline!  It was very easy to coordinate colours and embellishments.  I just love it when a card virtually makes itself.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment