Sunday, October 25, 2020

Vintage Winter Scene

Hello everyone,

Today's post is a lovely vintage inspired Christmas card.


The card base is Recollections Vanilla.  The image is Inkadinkado stamped in Altenew Dark Night on Recollections Vanilla and layered on a metallic navy of unknown origin.  The image is highlighted with a Close To My Heart Bitty Sparkle.

I just love this vintage image!  It is perfect for crafting a quick and easy Christmas card!  I've used it before with different ink colours and love it every time.  It is another larger sized image and because I'm using a smaller card base, I had to trim it carefully to have enough space for a reveal.  It would be quite easy to add a bit of glitter to various elements of the image but I chose to only to add a single gem near the sentiment.  It's a great result which took no time at all to craft.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment