Wednesday, October 14, 2020

Golfing Birthday

Hello everyone,

Today's post is the card I crafted for my husband's late September birthday.


The card base is Recollections White.  The printed paper is Stampin' Up Country Club layered on Joy Crafts mirrored navy.  The image and sentiment are Stampin' Up Club House stamped in Close To My Heart Outdoor Denim on Recollections White and cut with the coordinating die.  The image and sentiment are layered on more mirrored navy and Recollections White.

A navy card isn't what I would normally choose for my husband's card but I really liked this sheet of Stampin' Up paper though it leaves few options for alternative colours.  This is fast becoming a favourite image.  It is very easy to center it in the coordinating die - not all are.  I'm somewhat surprised how well it stamps given that it is a very intricate image.  It's a great result and hubby had a very happy birthday!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment