Friday, October 9, 2020

Shades of Blue

Hello everyone,

Today's post is a wonderful thinking of you card.


The card base is Stampin' Up Midnight Muse.  The image is Magenta stamped in Tombow 062, 192, 476, 528 and 533 on Recollections White and layered on Close To My Heart Spring Iris and more Recollections White.  The sentiment is Close To My Heart Say It All stamped in Outdoor Denim on more Recollections White.  The embellishments are Mark Richards 3mm silver metals.

This is another large image that I just love!  It is just excellent for using marker although it would be equally wonderfully in a single colour.  There is a lot of white space and the fine lines don't overwhelm a card.  The image could easily be cropped for a smaller card base and I suspect it would be just as lovely.  I chose different shades of blue in this example but any combination of colours would be just as great.  I'm quite pleased with the random placement of the embellishments.  A win!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment