Saturday, October 24, 2020

A Wordy Tree

Hello everyone,

Today's post is another very quick and easy Christmas card.

The card base is Recollections White.  The image is Penny Black Caroling Tree stamped in Stampin' Up Mossy Meadow on Recollections White and layered on more Mossy Meadow.  The image is highlighted with Yellow Stickles.

I crafted this card the other night when I made yesterday's Jolly Santa card.  This image was a little larger so I didn't have space for a larger reveal of the Mossy Meadow layer.  I hesitated using this image because I thought it may prove a little more difficult to read but decided it could be read to the recipient.  I wish I'd thought to mask the star at the top because the yellow Stickles doesn't show as well as it could - gold Stickles would have been the better option in this case.  Still a great quick and easy card.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment