Monday, October 26, 2020

More Vintage Inspiration

 Hello everyone,

Today's post is yet another vintage inspired quick and easy Christmas card.

The card base is Recollections Vanilla.  The image is Penny Black Snowflake and Holly stamped in Altenew Hunter Green on Recollections Vanilla and layered on a metallic green of unknown origin.  The embellishment is a Recollections adhesive gem.

Once I start crafting these quick and easy Christmas cards, it's really hard to stop!  These types of cards provide me opportunities to play with new ink colours (I recently got several new (to me) Altenew inks) and really get the measure of the results.  As I post each card, I get new ideas of what I could do for another card or imagine the image in different colours.  Ah the options!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle  

No comments:

Post a Comment