Thursday, October 22, 2020

Wonderfully Traditional

 Hello everyone,

Today's post is a fantastic traditional Christmas card.

The card base is Recollections Vanilla.  The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on Stampin' Up Cherry Cobbler.  The sentiment is Darkroom Door Festive Ornaments stamped in Early Espresso on Recollections Vanilla and layered on more Cherry Cobbler.  The embellishment is a Crafts self-adhesive sticker.

There is something wonderful about a traditional Christmas card.  This printed paper is beautiful and was carefully trimmed to include as much of the floral spray as possible.  I think the traditional Christmas sentiment works perfectly and I love that it is vertical.  I bought this set because the sentiments are all vertical.  I was thrilled to find this dimensional sticker in my stash.  I bought it eons ago at the dollar store and it is perfect for this card.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment