Wednesday, October 7, 2020

In Purple and Silver

Hello everyone,

Today's post is another awesome 'birthday' card.


The card base is Stampin' Up Orchid Opulence.  The image is Stampin' Up Just Believe stamped in Altenew Deep Iris on Recollections White and layered on Bazzill Silver Foil and Close To My Heart Pansy.  The sentiment is Sweet & Sassy Script Birthdays stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on Recollections White and layered on more Pansy and Silver Foil.  The butterflies are Stampin' Up Butterfly Gala stamped in Altenew Permanent Black, Deep Iris and Soft Lilac on Recollections White, and are highlighted with Wink of Stella Clear 999.

I had a couple of butterflies leftover from an earlier card and decided to use them for a more monochromatic card.  I just love the final result!  The sentiment, stamped in a triangle and overlapping the background image is wonderful!  I think I've done something similar in the past and will certainly use it again! I didn't add any extra embellishments because I thought the butterflies would be enough especially with the hints of mirrored silver!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment