Friday, October 23, 2020

Quick and Easy Santa

Hello everyone,

Today's Christmas card post uses one of my favorite Santa stamps.


The card base is Recollections White.  The image is Paper Inspirations Jolly Santa stamped in Stampin' Up Cherry Cobbler on Recollections White and layered on more Cherry Cobbler.

As I was somewhat tired and uninspired to craft a card for today's post, I started looking through my Christmas stamps to jump start my mojo and I realized that I had plenty of stamps that were perfect for a few quick and easy cards.  This is one my favorite full size stamps that don't require a separate sentiment.  I stamped in one colour and layered with the same colour paper.  In all, it took me less than ten minutes to pull this great card together.  I do think I'll try get a multi-colour image using markers.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment