Sunday, October 18, 2020

A Sweet Snowman

Hello everyone,

Today's post is a great Christmas card.


The card base is a red Bazzill.  The printed paper is of unknown origin.  The sentiment is Paper Smooches All Year Cheer stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on Recollections Vanilla.  The embellishment is The Paper Studio 'la petite' Snowmen dimensional stickers.

Life has been rather hectic of late so I'm afraid my card making has been, unfortunately, somewhat erratic too.  Today's Christmas card was probably as quick and easy as it could possible be.  A great piece of printed paper, a traditional sentiment and a lovely dimensional sticker.  I've had the pieces organized for this, and another dozen cards, for weeks but finding the time to put them all together has been more of a challenge.  My style for the next few weeks will be clean and simple!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment