Friday, October 2, 2020

A Bed of Yellow Roses

Hello everyone,

Today's post is a lovely floral birthday card.

The card base is Stampin' Up Hello Honey.  The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on Stampin' Up Pool Party.  The image are Altenew Painted Flowers stamped in Stampin' Up Soft Suede and Altenew Honey Drizzle, Warm Sunshine and Frayed Leaf on Recollections White.  The flowers are highlighted with Cinnamon Stickles. The sentiment is Hero Arts Say It All stamped in Soft Suede on Recollections White and layered on more Pool Party.

There is something about yellow flowers that just makes me happy!  There are so warm and jolly I just can't help feeling happy!  I replicated the flowers from the printed paper with the Altenew set and think they couldn't coordinate any better.  I wish I'd added a couple more flowers however this trio works just fine.  I was inspired to add the cinnamon Stickles and think it works rather well.  It's a great final result!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment