Tuesday, October 6, 2020

Teacup Birthday

Hello everyone,

Today's post is a great 'birthday' card.


The card base is Stampin' Up Primrose Petals.  The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on Close To My Heart Cocoa and Bamboo.  The sentiment is Stampin' Up Well Scripted stamped in Soft Suede on Very Vanilla and layered on more Primrose Petals and Bamboo.  The embellishments are Stampin' Up Metallic Pearls.

I've used this paper many times and always love the results!  There are so many different colours with which to coordinate.  I love the simple style of the images which also facilitates choosing a sentiment.  This is a pretty straightforward layout with the sentiment in the design 'sweet spot' and I had a bit of fun with layering punched pieces in different colours.  It's a great result.

I hope you enjoy this card an come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment