Wednesday, September 9, 2020

Such Pretty Circles

 Hello everyone,

Today's post is another more modern card that has a fanciful and elegant touch.


The card base is Stampin' Up Soft Sky.  The image is Hero Arts Artistic Circles stamped in VersaMark and Altenew Teal Cave on Recollections White and heat embossed with Close To My Heart Silver Pearl. The image panel is layered on a shimmery white of unknown origin.  The embellishments are Crafts rhinestone stickers.

I absolutely love this card!  Given that the silver pearl embossing powder changes the colour of the image when heated, I practiced with a few different colours before settling on the Teal Cave. I just love the soft colours of the intricate circles.  This is another favourite image that I don't use all that often because it is just so striking.  It works well in every colour but can be tricky to stamp because it is so large.  I think the results are just spectacular.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment