Wednesday, September 2, 2020

In Black and White

 Hello everyone,

Today's post is yet another card sans sentiment.


The card base is a shimmery black of unknown origin.  The image is Stampin' Up Medallion stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on Recollections White and layered on a mirrored silver of unknown origin.  The card is highlighted with Silver Stickles

Like yesterday's card, this was a pretty quick and easy card to craft.  I so love the impact of this medallion and absolutely nothing is lost by having it go off the right side of the card.  The black against the white is really wonderful though any colour combination would work.  I used my MISTI because it's such a large image I really wanted to ensure that the ink coverage was good.  As I'm sure I've said before, this is the perfect image for adding Stickles and the silver is awesome!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment