Tuesday, September 22, 2020

Delicate Roses

 Hello everyone,

Today's post is a sweet birthday card.


The card base is Stampin' Up Tranquil Tide.  The image is Hero Arts Delicate Rose Stems stamped in Tombow 346 and 685 on Recollections White and layered on Stampin' Up Bravo Burgundy, more Recollections White and a shimmery green of unknown origin.  The sentiment is Frantic Stamper stamped in Close To My Heart Ponderosa Pine.  The embellishments are Crafts Rhinestone Stickers.

The next few weeks I'll be posting cards from a commission for a girlfriend's mother who asked for special birthday cards and thinking of you cards.  It's a commission I just loved doing!  This is the first time I used Tranquil Tide and I'm not sure if I'm all that thrilled with the colour.  I love this stamp because it takes marker wonderfully and is a tall and skinny image, perfect for upright cards.  The layers add interest and I made it just a wee bit taller by stamping sentiment on the middle layer.  It's a layout I've used before and like quite a bit.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment