Monday, September 7, 2020

Butterfly Solitude

 Hello everyone,

Today's post is another simple sentiment-less card.


The card base is Stampin' Up Taken With Teal.  The background image is Stampin' Up Worn Plaid stamped in Altenew Dew Drops on Recollections White.  The image is Stampendous Butterfly Trio stamped in Altenew Galactic Stream.  The image panel is layered on a mirrored teal of unknown origin and a shimmery white of unknown origin.  The image panel is highlighted with Star Dust Stickles.

As I post this series of cards I wonderful if I did a few too many with butterflies.  I can't seem to resist!  This is one of a trio of Stampendous butterfly stamps which I haven't used all that often.  Likely because of the sheer number of butterfly stamps in my stash.  I think this simple card is striking both in the simplicity of the card but also in this single bold image.  It's a great result.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment