Friday, August 2, 2019

A Daughter's Thanks

Hello everyone,

Today's post is a thank you card I crafted for my mother.


The card base is Recollections White.  The printed paper is Stampin' Up Berry Blossoms layered on Recollections White and Lucky Limeade.  The sentiment is Stampin' Up Curly Cute stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on Recollections White.  The card is highlighted with Lime Green Stickles.

When I saw my Mom at the end of January I brought my old, well loved baby blanket.  The backing was terribly worn and I'd hoped my mother would be able to work some restoration magic.  Did she ever!  The blanket was given a brand new backing and is more perfect than I'd hoped.  My sister even retied the numerous knots that had either fallen or been picked off.  If it wasn't so darn hot, I'd have it on my bed already!

Thanks Mom!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment