Saturday, August 24, 2019

Simple Thoughts

Hello everyone,

Today's post is another lovely thinking of you card.


The card base is The Paper Studio.  The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on Stampin' Up Soft Suede.  The sentiment is Hero Arts Everyday Sayings stamped in Soft Suede on Close To My Heart Colonial White.  The embellishments are Multicrafts Keepsakes Memories.

This is a very quick and easy card.  Everything is inspired from the printed paper.  It was carefully trimmed to highlight the beautiful bleeding heart stems.  I love the way they flow across the paper.  I chose to use a long but thin sentiment which could go the width of the card.  There was enough space on either side of the sentiment to add these great square embellishments.  I love the final result.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment