Tuesday, August 6, 2019

Asian Inspired

Hello everyone,

Today's post is another lovely Asian inspired birthday card.


The card base is a light blue Bazzill.  The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on a white of unknown origin.  The sentiment is Altenew Birthday Builder stamped in Altenew Dusk on a white of unknown origin and layered on an orange of unknown origin.  The card is highlighted with Turquoise Stickles.

I've no commissions or other occasions at the moment so I'm taking the opportunity to craft a variety of birthday cards that can be added to my stash.  I can't say why I find this printed paper appealing. The combination of orange, light green and light blue shouldn't work together but I'm drawn to it for some reason.  This is a simple layout that I've used often.  A great result.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment