Tuesday, August 20, 2019

So Many Blooms

Hello everyone,

Today's post is another feminine thinking of you card.


The card base is Recollections White.  The printed paper is Close To My Heart layered on Sweet Leaf.  The sentiment is Stampin' Up Whimsical Words stamped in Close To My Heart Twilight on Recollections White and layered on more Sweet Leaf.  The flowers where punched from Close To My Heart Baby Pink and Twilight and are highlighted with White Opal Liquid Pearls.

I really love Close To My Heart printed paper and wish I could remember this particular collections.  It's got great colour and the design is wonderful.  I replicated the paper in the flower embellishments which were easy using a straightforward paper punch.  The layout is simple with the sentiment and embellishments affixed in the design sweet spot.  Another great result.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle


No comments:

Post a Comment