Wednesday, August 21, 2019

Vintage Vines

Hello everyone,

Today's post is another really feminine thinking of you card.


The card base is Close To My Heart Colonial White.  The printed paper is Stampin' Up layered on Soft Suede and Pink Pirouette.  The sentiment is Just Rite Large Fancy Sentiments stamped in Soft Suede on Colonial White and layered a piece of Pink Pirouette that was cut from Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels 10 die.  The ribbon is Dashes, Dots and Checks.

This is another piece of Stampin' Up designer series paper that I found in my stash but couldn't figure out the collection from which it came.  I love the vines of roses because they are so delicate and absolutely perfect for a feminine card.  The colour combination is also wonderful and because it's Stampin' Up, it was easy to find coordinating solid papers.  The vintage style of the paper inspired me to affix the sentiment like an old fashioned picture.  It's a wonderful result.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment