Thursday, August 29, 2019

Dandelion Sympathy

Hello everyone,

Today's post is another sympathy card from the series I've been crafting for my neighbor's work.


The card base is Close To My Heart Glacier.  The printed paper is Scrap Within Reach "The Cottage" Artistic layered on Stampin' Up Early Espresso.  The sentiment is Serendipity Stamps stamped in Early Espresso on Recollections Vanilla.  The embellishment is Multicrafts.

I found this card base and printed paper in my bin of bases and envelops, and decided it would make a perfect sympathy card.  The printed paper is not the greatest scale for a card because the images are rather large but I think it works well enough because the layout is extremely simple.  I've not used my Serendipity Stamps stamps in a while and came across this one when I was crafting yesterday's card. 

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment