Saturday, August 3, 2019

A Sister's Thanks

Hello everyone,

Today's post is a thank you card I crafted for my sister and her partner.


The card base is Marianne Design Watercolor Basic Paper Bloc.  The image is a die of unknown origin cut from a grey also of unknown origin.  The sentiment is Altenew Many Thanks stamped in Versafine Onyx Black.

My sister and her partner were in town last month and helped me with a couple of home improvement projects.  Re-insulating is not a fun job!  I'm so very grateful for their help as the projects wouldn't not have been so easily completed on my own.  Should my un-handy hubby and I have attempted them together we would have fought and, given previous experience, it would have been ugly!  I have a few of these die cuts in my leftover stash so it was a no-brainer for this particular card.  Against the grey die cut, a yellow toned background works beautifully.  It's a colour combination that always reminds me of one of my card making girlfriends - thank you Kairn!

I hope  you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment