Monday, August 26, 2019

Bright Wildflowers

Hello everyone,

Today's post is the last thinking of you card in the latest commission I've been crafting.


The card base is The Paper Studio.  The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on Stampin' Up Lucky Limeade.  The images are Sizzix Wildflower Stems #1 and #2 die cut from Stampin' Up Lucky Limeade, Apricot Appeal and Flirty Flamingo.  The sentiment is Hero Arts Say It All stamped in Soft Suede on Recollections White and layered on more Apricot Appeal.

As soon as I came across this paper I knew I wanted to use these Sizzix die cuts on this card.  I got the idea from a Pinterest card which has stuck with me for months.  I love how the stems overlap and everything is anchored by the sentiment.  I didn't add any embellishments because I couldn't figure out how to keep from going overboard.  My restraint was worth it as this is as great a result as I'd pictured.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment