Tuesday, August 13, 2019

Blue Plaid

Hello everyone,

Today's post is another lovely and very simple birthday card.


The card base is Recollections White.  The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on a light blue Bazzill.  The sentiment is Stampin' Up Itty Bitty Greetings stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on more Recollections White.  The ribbon and flower embellishment are of unknown origin.  The rhinestone embellishments are Crafts.

Let's face it, I can't resist a plaid.  I really love this soft blue and green plaid paper.  The light green organdy ribbon was a perfect match.  I had intended to affix the sentiment to the ribbon but it just didn't work.  I found this blue and green flower to hide the knot and though it's a little darker than I'd like, the extra sparkle is just wonderful.  It's a great result.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment