Friday, August 23, 2019

A Paris Hello

Hello everyone,

Today's post is one of my favourites in this thinking of you series.


The card base is The Paper Studio.  The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on Close To My Heart Colonial White and Grey Flannel.  The sentiment is Avery Elle Sentimental Too stamped in Altenew Industrial Diamond.  The card is highlighted with Platinum Liquid Pearls.

I just can't get enough of this vintage-styled paper!  Though you'd think it would lead to a fussy card, I love using it in a more simple and straightforward application.  Pink and grey are a fantastic colour combination and it works absolutely beautifully with the printed paper.  This was another smaller scrap which lead to more creative layering.  This sentiment was perfect for accommodating the printed panel.  I quite like the result of stamping directly on the card base.  That the sentiment travels off the card also really appeals.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment