Wednesday, August 14, 2019

Brightly Blossomed

Hello everyone,

Today's post is a bright floral birthday card.


The card base is The Paper Studio.  The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on Close To My Heart Pear.  The sentiment is Stampin' Up Birthday Blossoms stamped with Versafine Onyx Black on Recollections White and layered on more Pear.  The card is highlighted with Diamond Stickles.

This is a great piece of printed paper.  I really loved this busy and very colourful floral.  It was a great scale for a card even though there is a definitive pattern.  The wonderful colours allowed for easy colour coordination.  I placed the sentiment on an angle, a new favourite layout.  For some reason I didn't manage consistent placement of the dots of Stickles but it doesn't detract from the overall result.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment