Friday, August 16, 2019

Terrific Tucans

Hello everyone,

Today's post is a super fun and fairly neutral birthday card.


The card base is The Paper Studio.  The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on a white and a navy also of unknown origin.  The sentiment is Stampabilities Happy Birthday 01 stamped in Close To My Heart Outdoor Denim on Recollections White and layered on more navy.  The card is highlighted with Diamond Stickles.

Aren't these tucans awesome!  I love this paper!  Not only are the images absolutely perfectly scaled for card but the variety of colours allows for easy colour coordination.  I love the simple flowers interspersed with the tucans.  The layout couldn't be more straightforward.  Notwithstanding the pinks and flowers, I actually would consider this card pretty neutral.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment