Wednesday, August 28, 2019

Deepest Sympathy

Hello everyone,

Today's post is the start of a sympathy card series that I'm crafting.


The card base is Stampin' Up River Rock.  The image is Woodware Going To Seed stamped in Altenew Permanent Black on a piece of Ranger alcohol inked glossy paper.  The sentiment is Serendipity Stamps also stamped in Altenew Permanent Black on Recollections Vanilla.  The image/sentiment panels are layered on Recollections Black and Stampin' Up Mossy Meadow.  The embellishments are Multicrafts Keepsakes Memories.

My neighbor works at a seniors residence and they send sympathy cards to the families of residents who've passed away.  Her stash has dwindled so I've offered to supplement until she can rebuild.  I really love this large stamp.  I've done a very similar card in the past and love how this large impression turns out on a piece of alcohol inked paper.  I think it's a great result.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment