Monday, August 19, 2019

Soft and Sweet

Hello everyone,

Today's post is a feminine thinking of you card.


The card base is The Paper Studio.  The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on Close To My Heart Grey Flannel and Recollections Vanilla.  The sentiment is Stampin' Up Express Yourself stamped in Soft Suede on more vanilla and layered on more Grey Flannel.  The embellishments are Close To My Heart Pearl Opaques.

This card is part of a commission of feminine thinking of you cards that was commissioned by a girlfriend's mother.  I just love making cards for her.  This paper with a sweet bird in flight was a no brainer for a feminine card.  I love all the softness of the image which prompted the choice of colours for the card base and layers.  I wasn't sure about the grey at first but it works beautifully with the soft green.  Placing the sentiment on an angle adds that little extra interest.  It's a wonderful result!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment