Tuesday, August 27, 2019

Critter Thank You

Hello everyone,

Today I'm posting a custom gift tag that a colleague request for her daycare.


The base is Stampin' Up Pear Pizzazz.  The printed paper is Doodlebug "At The Zoo" Zoo Friends layered on a blue of unknown origin.  The sentiment and text are a Microsoft Word font printed on regular printer paper and layered on more blue and Pear Pizzazz.  The image is free clip art layered on more blue.

My colleagues kids will both be in school in a few weeks and so they'll be saying goodbye to their daycare.  She's gifting them some fancy pastries and requested a special tag.  This is a simple design starting with a 6X6 base which a 3/4" fold that has double-sided tape.  All she needs to do is place it on the box.  It took me a bit to find some suitable printed paper but I think these cute little critters do the trick.  She love the results and I hope the daycare does as well.

I hope you enjoy this tag and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment