Friday, August 30, 2019

Feather Sympathy

Hello everyone,

Today's post is another sympathy card.


The card base is Stampin' Up Confetti White.  The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on a white of unknown origin and Stampin' Up Basic Grey.  The images are Stampin' Up Four Feathers stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on a white of unknown origin and cut with Sizzix Feathers Framelits.  The sentiment is Stampin' Up Teeny Tiny Wishes also stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on a white of unknown origin and layered on more Basic Grey.

I always enjoy using these feather stamps and the coordinating die is wonderful.  It's a real no-brainer to add them to this feather paper.  I thought they'd be perfectly suitable for a sympathy card.  I'm not as fussy with this layout.  I think I could have done better with placement of both the feathers and the sentiment.  That said, the final result is just fine.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment