Sunday, August 4, 2019

Happy Birthday Girlfriend

Hello everyone,

Today's post is a birthday card I crafted for a girlfriend.


The card base is Recollections White.  The printed paper is American Crafts Orchid Spring glitter paper layered on Stampin' Up Rich Razzleberry and Paper Accents glossy mirrored silver.  The sentiment is Sizzix Happy Birthday Thinlits cut from more Rich Razzleberry and glossy mirrored silver.  The card is highlighted with Sequin Stickles.

My girlfriend loves all that glitters and shines so I couldn't make this card sparkle too much.  I decided to cut two sentiments and off-set them so they would pop just a little more.  I'd never done that before and it worked even better than I'd hoped.  The shiny layer of silver between the different reveals of Rich Razzleberry were also better than I'd imagined.  I just love it when a card turns out so perfectly.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment