Sunday, August 25, 2019

Monochromatic Romantic

Hello everyone,

Today's post is another of my favourite thinking of you cards in this commissioned series.


The card base is Close To My Heart Colonial White.  The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on a pale pink and a light gray also of unknown origin.  The sentiment is Stampin' Up Wetlands stamped in Altenew Lava Rock on Close To My Heart Colonial White and layered on more pink and more gray.  The card is highlighted with White Opal Liquid Pearls.

I really love this soft, monochromatic paper.  I find the variety of image and text in love subtle colours give it a very romantic style.  The printed paper was carefully trimmed so a few more cards could be made down the road.  The font of the sentiment struck me as feminine and it was strategically placed in the design sweet spot.  I'm glad I've enough scrap to make more cards as this is one that will be hard to give away.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment