Monday, August 5, 2019

Panda Birthday Wishes

Hello everyone,

Today's post is a birthday card I crafted for one of my sisters.


The card base is Momenta Textured card stock.  The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on Stampin' Up Wisteria Wonder and Lucky Limeade.  The image is Stamp Oasis stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on Recollections Vanilla and layered on more Wisteria Wonder and Lucky Limeade.  The sentiment is Paper Smooches All Year Cheer also stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on Recollections Vanilla.  The embellishment is of unknown origin highlighted with Lime Green Stickles.

Like my daughter, this sister has an affinity for panda bears and we've accommodated this love over the years with a variety of panda bear gifts.  It's been a while since I crafted her a birthday card with panda bears and this pair are particularly adorable.  I chose this paper for the background because it had an Asian style that really suited the image and a very wide variety of colours with which to coordinate.  I love the results.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment