Friday, August 9, 2019

More Blooms And Vines

Hello everyone,

Today's post is another lovely birthday card.


The card base is Recollections Vanilla.  The printed paper is an unknown Stampin' Up collection layered on Not Quite Navy.  The sentiment is cut from more Not Quite Navy with Creative Expressions Happy Birthday die.  The ribbon is of unknown origin.  The flower embellishment is also of unknown origin and is highlighted with Golden Rod Stickles.

I searched through all my old Stampin' Up catalogs but couldn't find the name of this designer series paper.  I know I bought it and remember using it before but don't have a clue what it's called.  This is another great piece of paper with vines and flowers though it couldn't be more different than Wednesday's card.  The greatest thing about Stampin' Up papers is that they all coordinate easily which makes for super quick card crafting. The ribbon isn't a perfect match for the paper (obviously not a Stampin' Up product) but I really liked the plaid and the vintage style goes well with the overall feeling of the card.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment