Sunday, August 18, 2019

All Sparkling Butterflies

Hello everyone,

Today's post is a lovely sparking birthday card.


The card base is The Paper Studio.  The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on a dark brown Bazzill.  The sentiment is Sweet & Sassy Script Birthdays stamped in Stampin' Up Early Espresso on a vanilla of unknown origin.  The gold butterfly embellishment is Creative Expressions.

I've used this printed paper before and it still holds the same appeal.  These glittered butterflies are really wonderful.  The soft green background coordinated perfectly with the card base and the thin dark brown reveal just ties everything together beautifully.  I found the Creative Expressions butterfly brads in gold and silver and my local scrapbooking store - Crop A While and was super excited to find them.  I see a metallic butterfly, or two, or three on every butterfly card I craft down the road.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment