Thursday, August 22, 2019

Sweet Floral Thoughts

Hello everyone,

Today's post is another thinking of you card in this commissioned series.


The card base is Close To My Heart Colonial White.  The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on a dark dusty rose also of unknown origin and Close To My Heart Colonial White.  The sentiment is Creative Expressions More Scribbled Sentiments stamped in Close To My Heart Ponderosa Pine.  The card is highlighted with Diamond Stickles.

I really love this paper.  The flowers and greenery are just wonderful and I love the writing in the background.  I didn't have the largest piece to work with so I got creative with the layering to accommodate the sentiment.  I added a few drops of Stickles to give it that little bit of glitter finish.  The result is wonderfully feminine.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment