Wednesday, January 23, 2019

Sympathy Silhouette

Hello everyone,

Today's post is another sympathy card I've been crafting to replenish my stash.


The card base is Close To My Heart Indian Corn Blue.  The images are Stampin' Up You've Got This stamped in Altenew Caribbean Sky and Hero Arts Exotic Bloom stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on Recollections White.  The sentiment is Hero Arts Everyday Sayings also stamped in Versafine Onyx Black.  The image panel is layered on Recollections Black.

I really like this card.  It's was very quick and easy and is truly lovely in its simplicity.  The blue/black/white colour scheme always works for any occasion.  The black focal image really pops, as intended, and is framed perfectly by the small black reveal of the black layer.  A sentiment with a straightforward font is a fitting anchor.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment