Saturday, January 19, 2019

Love Bird Wishes

Hello everyone,

Today's post is a birthday card I crafted for a girlfriend.


The printed papers are BasicGrey Urban Prairie layered with Recollections White.  The sentiment is My Favorite Things Brushstroke Expressions stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on a white of unknown origin and layered on more Urban Prairie.  The ribbon is Stampin' Up.  The card is highlighted with Diamond Stickles.

This is a very busy piece of printed paper!  The scale however is great for a card and there are lots of colours with with to coordinate.  I chose to use one of the solid papers in the Urban Prairie collection because this green is a lovely spring-like colour.  This paper also has a bit of a European feel to it which I know my girlfriend will like.  This card has been mailed so I used this more flat ribbon application.  I wish I'd placed it a little higher.  Regardless, it's still a lovely card.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment