Monday, January 21, 2019

Subtle Condolences

Hello everyone,

Today's post is another sympathy card that I've crafted to replenish my stash.


The card base is Close To My Heart Sweet Leaf.  The images are Stampin' Up Watercolor Wash stamped in Altenew Frayed Leaf and Stampin' Up Serene Silhouettes stamped in Close To My Heart Heather on Recollections White and layered on more white.  The sentiment is Close To My Heart Sincere Expressions also stamped in Heather ink.  The pearl embellishments are of unknown origin.

I really love stamping multiple image on top of one another and have a decent collection of great background stamps that facilitate this technique.  I'm using a number of these stamps in these latest cards.  This is a very subtle tone on tone card.  Like yesterday's card, it's a more tall card which easily accommodates the taller silhouette image. 

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment