Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Happy New Year

Happy New Year!

This first post of 2019 is the last Christmas card I crafted in this commissioned series.


The card base is Stampin' Up Real Red.  The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on Recollections Black and Vanilla.  The sentiment is Stampin' Up More Merry Messages stamped in Recollections Vanilla in Versafine Onyx Black.  The embellishment is a Teresa Collins Candy Cane Lane brad.

This is such a quick and easy card!   I trimmed the printed paper carefully so the bird sat on top of the sentiment.  I do love this paper, finding quite retro.  I wish I had more of it because I could use it over and over.  It's not the greatest scale for a card but I think it worked because of the trimming.  A great card!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment