Sunday, January 20, 2019

Simple Poppy Sympathy

Hello everyone,

Today's post is one of a series of sympathy cards I'm crafting to replenish my stash.


The card base is Stampin' Up Sahara Sand.  The image is Stampin' Up Oh, So Lovely stamped in Close To My Heart Slate and coloured with Stampin' Up Pastels.  The sentiment is Stampin' Up Teeny Tiny Wishes also stamped in Slate ink.  The image and sentiment were stamped on a piece of Recollections White stamped with Stampin' Up Crosshatch in Close To My Heart Mink and layered on Close To My Heart Slate.  The ribbon is American Crafts.

I seem to resolve every year to use up the stash of leftover envelops that find their way into my stash.  There were a couple in interesting shapes (or sizes?) and I decided to use them for a couple of these sympathy card.  The longer length was perfect for this poppy image.  I love how it's anchored with the ribbon.  The sentiment is very elegant but also subtle.  A lovely result.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment