Friday, January 4, 2019

Fall Thoughts

Hello everyone,

Today's post is yet another thinking of you card.


The card base is Stampin' Up Smoky Slate.  The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on Recollections Black.  The sentiment is Hero Arts Everyday Sayings stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on a white of unknown origin and layered on a rust Bazzill.  The brad is also of unknown origin.

This paper is a little on the different side for me but there was something quite appealing about these fall leaves.  It's a very neutral card.  The layout couldn't be more simple with the various layers all coordinating very well.  I love using both horizontal and vertical banners.  In this application, I find the points of the banners speak very well to the points of the leaves.  If all cards came together so easily, I'd be a very happy crafter.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment