Wednesday, January 2, 2019

Thinking Of Dragonflies

Hello everyone,

Today's post is one of the thinking of you cards I crafted for this latest commissioned series.


The card base is Close To My Heart Hydrangea.  The printed paper is Hot Off The Press Dragonfly Collage.  The sentiment is Stampin' Up Wetland stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on a white of unknown origin and layered on more Hydrangea.

This is a very simple card which uses the dragonfly as the jumping off point.  I love the shades of purple and blue.  The sentiment is a simple mix of fonts and is a great scale, not only for the card, but the paper punches I have on hand.  I've had quite a bit of success with layering punched pieces recently.  It's a great result.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment