Wednesday, January 9, 2019

Curler's Birthday

Hello everyone,

Today's post is a curler's birthday card crafted as part of this latest commission.


The card base is Stampin' Up Smoky Slate.  The images are Karen Foster Curling stickers adhered to a dark red Bazzill layered on a blue Bazzill.  The sentiment is Avery Elle So Happy stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on a white of unknown origin.  The banners were punched from a white of unknown origin and are highlighted with Fabricland silver embellishments.

I really love getting creative with these custom cards.  I find it very rewarding to make something special that takes into account the recipients interests.  Unlike yesterday's card, all the papers selected for this card were coordinated with the stickers.  This card is for a young man so I kept it simple and straightforward.  I'm very pleased with the results.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment