Sunday, January 13, 2019

Spring Wishes

Hello everyone,

Today's post is another card in the commissioned series I recently crafted.


The card base is Stampin' Up Daffodil Delight.  The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on Close To My Heart Dutch Blue and a white of unknown origin.  The sentiment is My Favorite Things Brushstroke Expressions stamped in Close To My Heart Indian Corn Blue on a white of unknown origin and layered on more Daffodil Delight.  The ribbon is American Crafts.  The butterfly embellishment is a dimensional sticker highlighted with Turquoise Stickles.

It's been a couple of pretty bitterly cold days in Ottawa so this card is a lovely breath of warm air.  I love the range of colours in the printed paper which, at least to me, is reminiscent of a Vincent van Gogh painting.  I've had a number of these dimensional stickers in my stash for eons and thought it was the perfect addition to this very pretty card.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment